ARGOS is a software system to support emergency organizations to make the best possible decisions in case of incidents involving atmospheric dispersion of hazardous CBRN-materials.
ARGOS is useful throughout the entire disaster life cycle:
- During the Preparedness phase for planning, dimensioning and training – including evaluation of various ‘What-if’ scenarios.
- During the Response phase by calculating prognoses about how the situation will evolve; what can be the consequences of the dispersion; what the proper emergency or evacuation zones are; etc.
- During the Recovery phase; what the effect of applying possible countermeasures will be; etc.
- and in the Evaluation phase, to study what could have been done better and how the situation could have evolved.
Content provided by developer.
- Who is it for? Engineers/Planners/Surveyors (NB. Emergency organizations)
- Sector: Cross-Sector
- Sector specific?No
- Type: Open Source/Freemium
- Maturity: In Use
- Value Chain Stage: Maintain, Dispose/Reuse, Operate
Join the conversation
|Diagnose & Conceive||Design & Deliver||Operate & Maintain|