EARTH EX simulates global-scale disruption, with long duration power outages and cascading failures of all other infrastructures. It offers executive and senior level operational decision makers the opportunity to review critical decision-making policies, processes, roles and responsibilities – essential to the success of all other response and recovery operations.
The exercise is designed for self-evaluation, with distributed play conducted using electronic tools, and local facilitation for feedback and execution.
Content provided by developer.
- Who is it for? GovernmentOwners/OperatorsEnd UsersEngineers/Planners/Surveyors (NB. Government, Civil society, Residents, and the private sector)
- Phase:Recover, Respond
- Sector: EnergyCross-Sector
- Sector specific?Built Enviroment
- Type: Open Source/Freemium
- Maturity: In Use
- Region: Europe, Americas
- Value Chain Stage: Maintain, Operate
Join the conversation
|Diagnose & Conceive||Design & Deliver||Operate & Maintain|