Seth Schultz presents the next stage of the Institution of Civil Engineers’ Brunel International Lecture tour for audiences in The Americas on 19 May 2021 (09:00 PDT, 10:00 MDT, 11:00 CDT, 12:00 EDT, 13:00 BRT, 17:00 BST).
The 13th Brunel International Lecture Series was launched in London on 2 December 2020 and has toured the East Asia, Europe and Middle East regions in a virtual tour.
Seth’s lecture “21st Century Leadership is Partnership” will be followed by a topical panel debate tackling both global and local perspectives, the big issues facing the planet and the engineering profession before answering audience questions.
Opening remarks from Julian Lineham PE, SECB, FSEI, FASCE, CEng FICE, Founding Principal, Studio NYL; ICE International Council Member for The Americas
Speaker: Seth Schultz, FICE, CEO The Resilience Shift
Chair: Mark Hansford FICE, Director of Engineering Knowledge, ICE
- Jean-Louis Briaud, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE, Dist.M.ASCE, President of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) 2021, US
- Tony Gibbs, CHB FREng FRSA BSc DCT(Leeds) FIStructE FICE FASCE FRICS, Consultant; civil engineer, Caribbean / UK
- Cris B. Liban, P.E. ENV SP, Chief Sustainability Officer, Los Angeles Metro, US
- Frances Moffett-Kouadio FICE, Director Exports North America, UK Department for International Trade, US
- Marcelo Nobrega, DSc, MSc, MBA, Author; International HR and Strategic Leadership Consultant, Brazil
- Laurens van der Tak, PE, Water Resilience Director, Jacobs Technology