Systemic infrastructure problems cannot be solved without cooperation. The Resilience Shift is a founding partner of the International Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure (ICSI) that aims to use engineers as a catalyst for action towards a more sustainable and resilient future.
One year on since ICSI’s launch, it is holding a Virtual Symposium on Thursday 12 November 2020 (15:00-18:00 GMT) to bring together its core membership along with the wider community of interest, to highlight some exciting progress, and provide updates from the current action tracks on Funding & Financing, Innovation, Leadership and Guidance, Tools & Standards.
It is also an opportunity to understand more about the Coalition’s ambitions and its potential contribution towards Net Zero and to a safe, sustainable and resilient future. As a multidisciplinary, multi-sector global coalition, it aims to break down the silos that have contributed to our collective failure to adapt and mitigate.
- Gonzalo Muñoz, (Chile) and Nigel Topping, (UK), COP26 High-Level Climate Champions
- Amanda Eichel, Executive Director, Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy
- Meredith Adler, Executive Director, Student Energy
- Rachel Skinner, Senior VP, WSP and ICE President (incoming)
- Tom Lewis, President, Federal Programs & Logistics, WSP
- Christine Williams, Executive VP, ASCE Foundation
- Savina Carluccio, Head of Guidance, Tools & Standards, The Resilience Shift
- Andy Deacon, Director of Strategy & Operations, Global Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy
- Cris Liban, Chief Sustainability Officer, LA Metro
- Mark Hansford, Director of Engineering Knowledge, ICE
- Jerry Buckwalter, Chief Innovation Officer, ASCE
Event details and registration:
Thursday 12 November 2020 at 15:00-18:00 (GMT)
To participate in the Symposium, please email [email protected] to receive an invitation link.
More about the Coalition at www.sustainability-coalition.org