- This event has passed.
New York Energy Dialogues – Seth Schultz participating in session on Standards for ESG
23 September @ 6:00 pm–11:00 pm
The New York Energy Dialogues exploring Energy through the ESG lens, feature Seth Schultz, CEO, Resilience Shift in a panel session on Establishing Measurable Accounting and Quantitative Standards for ESG.
The session will cover:
● What will constitute ESG excellence and how can it be measured?
● How can greenwashing be avoided?
● What is lacking for universal standards to be adopted and used by companies to measure and
report on their sustainability performance?
● What can we learn from companies’ strategies and industry initiatives so far?
● What accountability and reporting rules can be established globally to level the playing field and
establish a global ESG standard?
● What are the risks of countries having different rules and regulations of reporting?
The Moderator is Christian Busch, Director, Global Economy Program, SPS Center for Global Affairs, New York University
Seth Schultz, CEO, The Resilience Shift
Danielle Sugarman, Director, BlackRock
Herve Duteil, Managing Director, Chief Sustainability Officer, Americas, BNP Paribas
Andrea Bonime-Blanc, Founder & CEO, GEC Risk Advisory